Legal Leaders Scholarship Opportunity
The John W. Lee, P.C. Law Firm Is Proud to Announce Its 2018-2019 Legal Leaders Scholarship
It is increasingly difficult and expensive to enter the legal profession. Our founder, John W. Lee, recognizes that his firm's success would have never been possible had it not been for the support of scholarship donors, professors, and mentors during the early stages of his career. He has decided that it is now time to pay it forward.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE FIRM WITH QUESTIONS. ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP SHOULD BE SENT TO email@example.com. Submissions and questions submitted in any other way will be disqualified.
The John W. Lee, P.C. Law Firm is offering a $500.00 scholarship to any student that is studying to enter the legal profession. Applicants may be studying pre-law or a JD. The following is the list of requirements:
- Must be enrolled in law school OR a declared pre-law major;
- Must have a GPA of at least a 3.00;
- Must attend college in the U.S.:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States;
- Must apply by Dec 31, 2018 deadline and the announcement of the winner will be in Jan 2019
Send supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org These documents include:
- Transcripts showing declared pre-law or legal profession-related major
- Transcripts must show GPA. We will accept official or unofficial transcripts
- Law school acceptance letter (if student is entering first year of law school)
- A short letter introducing yourself to the judging committee (1 page max)
Please be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, and email address on the letter
We will reach out to three finalists to schedule a phone interview. Finalists must schedule an interview within 14 business days of their selection or will become ineligible for the scholarship.
Any questions should be sent to email@example.com
Specializing in Helping Families with Bankruptcy Since 2002
The Law Firm of John W. Lee, PC has been serving the Southeast Virginia region with a wide range of legal services with a specialization in Bankruptcy Law. We have proudly helped thousands of families regain control of their financial health through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy proceedings.
The foundation of our nation was built upon the idea of the American Dream. It is also on the premise that every individual has the right to prosperity and success. We feel having the opportunity of a quality educational foundation in pursuit of this dream is critical.
Thus, our law firm has created a Legal Leaders Scholarship Fund to be awarded annually to a chosen qualified candidate. We encourage you to submit the requirements listed above and good luck in your pursuit of happiness.